Thursday, November 19, 2009

Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste {Product Review}

A few months ago, I signed up with SheSpeaks.com. Its a website that wants to hear what women think about certain products, etc. After using a product, you go to their site and leave your opinions on the discussion board and take a survey about your experience. You aren't required to blog about it, but I thought I would. This past week, I received my first product to review. Aquafrest Iso-Active Toothpaste. I have used it twice and already am very impressed. Its a foaming toothpaste so my entire mouth was covered in toothpaste. It was great. After using it, my mouth feels very clean and fresh. I like that even after a few minutes of brushing and spitting, there is still a lot of toothpaste still in my mouth. It is a whitening toothpaste, but I haven't used it long enough to know if it will make any type of difference. I have always used a whitening toothpaste but have never really noticed that they make much of a difference. Maybe this one will be different.

Another factor that I was impressed with was the dispenser. It comes in a can like shaving gel and cleanly dispenses onto the brush.

I have not been to the store to purchase this product, so I don't know how it compares in price to other toothpastes. If you want to give it a try, there is a $1 off printable coupon at the link above. If it is higher in price, it will affect my decision to use it in the future. But overall, I am very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in looking for a new toothpaste.

No comments: