Friday, August 14, 2009

Saving Money on Groceries


I'm not writing a post on saving money on groceries. I don't feel qualified yet. (After a coupon class tomorrow though, I might be a pro!) But one of the blogs I read, OrgJunkie, wrote about how she saves and she shared a lot of links that are very helpful. Check them out. And when you have time, check out Org Junkie's site. She is amazing. She is obsessed with organizing and always shares fabulous and cost effective ways to organize her home. She is very helpful and even replied to a question I had one time about how I should organize something. And she loves Jesus. 

On a side note...tomorrow is my hubby's bday...we're trying to plan something fun yet inexpensive we can do as a family in the afternoon/evening. If you have any ideas, send them my way!

1 comment:

Sarah Shalley said...

we love going to the zoo!