Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kroger Super Coupon Day: August 15th Only!

Today was Super Coupon Day at Kroger, where they doubled up to $1!

Here are the photos of what I bought (I am a visual person):



Here's what I bought:

- Scott Paper Towels 6 Rolls
-(2) Head and Shoulders
-Cascade Packs
-(2) Huggies Babywash
-(2) Packs of Pampers
-(2) Pert Plus 4 Men
-(2) Finesse Plus
-(2) Crest Toothpaste
-Olay Body Wash
-Incredible Stain Remover
-Dawn Dish Soap
-Suave Body Wash
-(2) Sure Deodorant
-Mr Clean Magic Erasers
-(2) Packs Playtex Gloves
-(4) boxes Kellogg's Cereal
-(2) boxes Eggo Waffles
-(2) Charmin Toilet Paper 4 roll packs
-(2) Ragu Sauces
-Secret Deodorant
-(2) Grands Biscuits
-(2) Pillsbury Cookies
-(2) Pillsbury Pizza Crust
-(3) Lipton Pasta Sides
-Chex Mix Bars
-Tyson Chicken Strips
-Digiorno Pizza
-(2) Velveeta Shells and Cheese
-Tyson Chicken Appitizers
-Playtex Tampons
-Kraft BBQ Sauce
-Ken's Salad Dressing
-Colgate Toothpaste
-Hungry Jack Syrup
-(2) Oscar Mayer Beef Hotdogs

Kroger had a few sales that I took advantage of:

1. Buy 4 Pillsbury (selected varieties), get for $1.00 each

2. Buy 4 Kellogg/Sunshine/Eggo/Fruit Snack (selected varieties), get for $1.50 or $4 off

3. Buy 1, get 1 FREE Oscar hot dogs

4. Instant FREE Kraft BBQ Sauce on Velveeta Shells and Cheese when you buy 2

Coupons:

(6) 75 cents off coupons ALL doubled
(3) 50 cents off coupons ALL doubled
(1) 40 cents off coupon doubles
(1) 30 cents off coupon tripled

The rest of my coupons were $1 off coupons ALL doubled making them $2 0ff!!! And I had lots of those with me!!

**The ONLY item bought withOUT a coupon was the Incredible Stain Remover.**

Total Before ANY Savings: $223.00

Kroger Plus Savings: ($31.26)

Manufacture Coupon Savings: ($ 44.79)

Bonus Coupon Savings: ($ 42.oo)

Total Savings: ($118.05)

Total Spent: $104.95

Total % Saved: 53%

Leigh Ann

4 comments:

creativelyhomemaking said...

WOW! I'm so impressed! That is great! I don't think I'm going to get to go today so I'm going to miss out on this amazing deal! I like seeing (i'm a visual person too) the pics and then the list of all you got. it really shows how much you saved!

one blonde mom said...

Oh, the pert plus I brought was FREE too, just after rebate. There was a sticker on each bottle that said "Try me FREE"! They cost $3.29 each, I had a $1.00 coupon for each too, so in the end I will make money off this purchase!

Sorry you can't go today. I was there at 7:30 this morning and it was like shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. I was there 2 hours total. I thought it would have been more hectic at the register but my Kroger had it under control.

Sarah Shalley said...

i have a friend that needs coupon help, but she is a mom of 4 and teaches school all day. i don't think she even has time for a coupon class...any ideas? i'd LOVE to save money. i need to learn from ya'll...i hate to say it, but it isn't as much of a priority before kids. i need to change my attitude and be better about money NOW! help us.

Teresa said...

oh. my. gosh. You are a crazy coupon lady! That savings is AWESOME! I am way impressed.