Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Short Hiatus

Sorry I haven't been around in the last week. I have been super busy..getting my house back in order after being gone for a few days and editing photos. Plus, I just got hired for a couple more design projects. So, I'm going to have to put Creatively Homemaking on hold for a little bit. I'm not exactly sure how long..maybe just a few days until I can get caught up on everything. I just don't have enough hours in the day to take care of a 9 month old, be a helpful wife, keep a household running smoothly, complete photo and design projects AND maintain this blog. But I'll be back soon..don't give up on me! In the meantime, check out the blogs listed to the right. They are very helpful. They offer way more advice and knowledge than I ever could.

Until nextime...

No comments: