Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We've Missed You!

Sorry we haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Leigh Ann and I have both been busy being moms, family lake days, photography stuff and just life. I promise we have some good posts in store for you. I have a few ideas written down and plan to post them soon. Plus, we're headed to Roundtop this coming Monday so I'm sure we'll have some great finds to share with you. In case you're not from around here, Roundtop is a huge antique fair that comes twice a year that stretches for miles..you could spend like 3 days there. We're only going to be able to handle 1 day...pushing 3 babies around that place won't be easy! I am excited because I have very specific items I'm looking for. We hope to be able to share our finds and show how we are going to repurpose them. Hopefully we'll be able to inspire you to be creative with random treasures you may find at antique fairs or garage sales.

I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to post again before our Roundtop trip. I have a lot of photography work to finish up this week. So if you don't hear from us, look forward to next week for sure!

No comments: